Estate Planning Newsletter Archive
From the Desk of Matthew V. Piwowar – Archive
Did you miss one of our Estate Planning Newsletters, or just want to read one of your favorites again? Click on the link below for access to some of our most popular newsletters.
- More Coming Soon!
- 10-2019 Can You Imagine Challenging Your Parent’s Will?
- 09-2019 When Should Long-Term Care Planning Begin?
- 08-2019 Keeping Your Family Out of Probate Court
- 07-2019 Planning for Your Incapacity
- 05-2019 Six Components of a Comprehensive Estate Plan
- 04-2019 Pet Planning – What if something happens to you?
- 03-2019 Is Life Insurance a “Set and Forget” Asset?
- 02-2019 A Man Dies, and With Him, the Password to His Laptop
- 01-2019 Wills and Trusts: It’s Not Really About the Documents
- 12-2018 An Inheritance With Guidance
- 11-2018 Getting A Divorce, Change Your Estate Plan
- 10-2018 Does Your Trust Need A Protector?
- 09-2018 It’s Greek to Me
- 08-2018 When you Start to Outgrow Your Sole Proprietorship
- 07-2018 The Many Benefits of Life Insurance in Estate Planning
- 06-2018 Will Your Estate Plan Work the Way It Should?
- 05-2018 Your Special Needs
- 04-2018 Family Business Succession: The Best Way To Lose A Business
- 03-2018 What’s New for Business Owners in the New Tax Law
- 02-2018 Estate Planning is Over – Or Maybe Not – Is Estate Planning Still Necessary?
- 01-2018 Important Tax Law Changes
- 12-2017 Selling Your Business
- 11-2017 How to Plan for Minor Children – Part 2 Money for Minors
- 10-2017 How to Prepare Your Estate Plan to Protect Your Minor Children Part – 1 Guardianship
- 09-2017 Why You Need to Protect Your Digital Assets
- 08-2017 Who Should I Choose as Trustees of My Trust?
- 06-2017 Why Do Business Owners Need Buy-Sell Agreements?
- 05-2017 How Much Should You Leave for Your Heirs?
- 02-2017 Success With Significance Through Philanthropy
Matthew V. Piwowar is a Grand Rapids estate planning attorney. Mr. Piwowar is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, and the State Bar Probate & Estate Planning Section, the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, and the Michigan Forum of Estate Planners.