Date(s) - 12/05/2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our Hudsonville Office
The Truth About Estate Planning Workshop – Event Details
NOTICE: This Workshop has been rescheduled for Tuesday, January 9th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Doors open at 5:30pm, presentation starts at 6:00pm.
This is an Introductory Workshop for individuals who want to learn the basics of estate planning, disability planning, and long term care.
- The myths of estate planning, probate, and long-term care.
- Why your parents’ estate plan will not work for you.
- How your, or your child’s, divorce impacts your estate plan.
- What is probate, how it works, and why you should avoid it.
- Why most estate plans don’t work, and how to ensure yours does.
- There’s more taxes than just Estate Taxes, and how to deal with them.
- Who will make legal, financial, and medical decisions for you?
- Customized counseling vs legal forms – you get what you pay for.
- Do your children know what to do upon your death or disability?
- Who will raise your children if you die? It’s not who you think.
- How much does it all cost, and how to reduce your fees?
- Protecting your family from your creditors and theirs,
and much more.
Bookings are closed for this event.