Date(s) - 11/29/2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
St Ignace Public Library
What To Do – Trustee Training – Event Details
Doors open at 5:15pm, presentation starts at 5:30pm.
This workshop is intended for individuals who already have an estate plan, and any individual named as a trustee, agent, representative, guardian, or beneficiary in someone else’s estate plan.
- Successor Trustee training for spouses, children, and others.
- You paid for your estate plan, now teach your family how it works.
- Teach your loved ones what to do upon your disability or death.
- Who will physically take care of you when you can’t?
- Who will make your legal, financial, and medical decisions when you can’t?
- Learn why most trusts do not work, and how to ensure yours does.
- Find out what it all costs and how to control the fees.
- Learn how to avoid probate, and what happens when you can’t.
- Using your trust to protect your family from creditors and predators.
- How the next generation uses your trust after you are gone,
and much more.
Bookings are closed for this event.